Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: ZTT Records

From: dg-rtp!durway@dg-rtp.dg.com (Lindsey Durway)
Date: 10 Jul 89 14:18:43 GMT
Subject: Re: ZTT Records
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: xyzzy!dg-rtp!usenet@mcnc.org

In article <8906272215.AA06168@GAFFA.MIT.EDU> Love-Hounds@GAFFA.MIT.EDU writes:
>Really-From: mtdca!gfd@att.att.com
>ammunition helps.  Any suggestions as to other artists that I should
>peruse (specific albums would be greatly appreciated)?  Anyway, thanks
>for the discographies!
> George

Have you tried stuff by They Might Be Giants?  I have one of their
albums (their first?  It has Don't Let's Start, Everything Right is Wrong
Again).  They do live gigs but are primarily a studio band.  They use
personal computers a lot for their FX and accompaniment.

Good luck,
Lindsey
Lindsey Durway (durway@dg-rtp.dg.com  -or-  ...!mcnc!rti!dg-rtp!durway)
Data General Corp., Research Triangle Park, NC; (919) 248-6166.