Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas present

From: nbc@informatics.rutherford.ac.uk
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 89 17:32:18 BST
Subject: Katemas present
Posted-Date: Thu, 29 Jun 89 17:32:18 BST

Well if we were all rich (like all those Californians!) we could
club together to buy Kate a machine, some X.25 software, a PSS line
and a subscription to UKnet and then we could all inundate her with
email and Love-hounds digests. On second thoughts, perhaps Kate would
prefer IED's suggestion of flowers or chocolates.

Neil

P.S. It's not my birthday but I still would like *someone* to mail me
the images of Kate for a Sun. There are others in the UK who would also
like them - and I can pass them on.