Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Single File information

From: scottm@mist.cs.orst.edu (Michael Gordon Scott)
Date: 19 Jun 89 19:32:14 GMT
Subject: Single File information
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@cs.orst.edu

--------

I have been doing a bit of reading on Kate as of late (now that I am finally
a college graduate), and have read more and more about her video/album set,
'The Single File'  I have been trying to locate the video (can't afford the
set until I find a real job) for several months, but now that I know more
about it, I am somewhat frantic.  Does anyone have a copy of it, and could
you tell me how you got it, so that I may order it?  Is it even available, or
is it one of those limited editions that cannot be found?

Also, there has been a lot of talk here on the net about getting collectable
Kate material at record swap meets.  I see they are all over according to
Goldmine Magazine, but unfortunately, there is none in the Washington/Oregon
areas.  Does anyone know about any around here that Goldmine does not know
about?

Any info on either question would be greatly appreciated.

Michael Scott

Internet: scottm@mist.cs.orst.edu

"When I am a man, I will be an Astronaut, and find Peter Pan."
	--"In search of Peter Pan"	by KaTe Bush