Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Treasury Series CDs (no liner notes)

From: steiner@topaz.rutgers.edu (Dave Steiner)
Date: 19 Jun 89 20:40:44 GMT
Subject: Re: Treasury Series CDs (no liner notes)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Since there was mention that the latest issues of Kate's CD didn't
come with the original liner notes, I thought it would be a good time
to update my collection from LP to CD.  It seems that EMI-America
still has the liner notes but EMI/Manhattan doesn't.  Unfortunately,
my _HoL_ CD was in a EMI-America package but is an EMI/Manhattan CD
and therefore no lyrics!!!  I plan on writing to EMI and complaining
and now don't know if I should buy _TKI_ which is the only one I'm
missing.

Ah, the fun of dealing with record companies!

ds
--

arpa: Steiner@TOPAZ.RUTGERS.EDU
uucp: ...{ames, cbosgd, harvard, moss}!rutgers!topaz.rutgers.edu!steiner