Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KaTe fans in holland??

From: mcvax!eutrc3!rcbamw@uunet.UU.NET (m.waucomont)
Date: 19 Jun 89 12:58:07 GMT
Subject: Re: KaTe fans in holland??
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <2901@scolex.sco.COM> Love-Hounds@GAFFA.MIT.EDU writes:
>>    have any audio equipment (worth mentioning...) here in Eindhoven.
>                                                            ^^^^^^^^^
>is this the eindhoven in, in, the _netherlands_??  that wild
>university town with the great church??  does kaTe's appeal have
>no limits?!

Yep, _the_ Eindhoven... although it definitely is not as wild as you
state :-) KaTe's appeal sure reaches over the Channel. You give me the
feeling that the Netherlands are further from England than the States ;-)

>and fax me those dreaming lyrics Right Now!  (fax #(408) 458-4227)

I do not have access to the Universities fax equipment, but if you mail
me your SnailMail address, I will send you a copy. One condition: don't
tell Tim Maroney .......

>-tracy

Michel 'Mikki' Waucomont

>...!uunet!sco!tracyr
>
>p.s. btw, while KaTe won't tour the states, how 'bout other
>european countries?

Maybe we'll see eachother in England, in September or so :-)