Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Treasury Series CDs

From: Michael Fischer <MFISCHER%SBCCVM.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 89 11:32:18 EDT
Subject: Treasury Series CDs

All of my Kate CDs were boxed in what I call the "official" packaging, in
other words, the box looked like the album cover, except for _TKI_, which
was one of the Treasury Series CDs, and was nice and cheap ($9.95 vs.
$14.95 for the others). Anyway, my _TKI_ has lyrics, but they're all on
one folded over cardboard page in tiny print. Is this the same as the
"official" version of the CD packaging? From other people's postings, I
got the impression there were NO lyrics included in the Treasury CDs.
All my other KT CDs have full-fledged lyrics booklets (excpet _TWS_ of
course).

  -Mike

- Michael D. Fischer | however far away i will always love you      -
- 46 Woodhollow Road | however long i stay i will always love you   -
- Grt River NY 11739 | whatever words i say i will always love you  -
-                    | i will always love you                       -
- MFISCHER @ SBCCVM  |                      -- The Cure             -