Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

waiTing for KaTe KonTribuTions sTill

From: Kate Bush is God <KBC@wwu.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 89 23:48 PST
Subject: waiTing for KaTe KonTribuTions sTill

	Several months ago, IED uploaded Komplete Kate
	writings for the KBC _Newsletter_.  Well, only
	some of that made it through the net (about 10
	times, no less).  At that time, :>oug promised
	to send the file in smaller chunks.  I'm still
	waiting!  I'm sure the text was lost long ago,
	but I've got #1 through part of #12, and would
	like the rest if it's out there.  Well, :>oug?
	I'm going to keep spelling your name like that
	until they show up.

----
pc
Kate Bush Club of Western Washington University