Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KT

From: mas%bucsf.BU.EDU@bu-it.bu.edu (Mark Semich)
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 89 21:45:05 edt
Subject: KT

In some article in rec.music.gaffa IED says:

>(Anyway, IED was joking
>when he said it was a reason for worship and reverence. Since it
>apparently needs to be spelled out for this crowd, IED is _not_
>_serious_ when he describes Kate Bush as God.)

Not serious!?!?  NOT SERIOUS?!?!?  Well, I can tell you that I *am*
serious when I say that Kate Bush is God.  And Kate Bush most certainly
*is* God.  I'll admit, there were dark times when I had my doubts,
but after I received my obsKuriTies tape and listened to Kate sing
_Another_Day_ and Her demo version of _The_Kick_Inside_, I realized that
those doubts were but part of a Divine Plan, and that I must have *faith*.
The sheer beauty of Her voice caused me to cry like I haven't since I
first heard Her sing.

(Thank you very much, Bob, for copying this tape and mailing it to me,
 and Thank you, IED, for putting it together and for all the work that you
 did to make it available.)

mark semich
mas@bucsf.bu.edu