Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Usenix

From: Doug Alan <nessus@athena.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 89 18:05:25 EDT
Subject: Usenix
Sender: nessus@GAFFA.MIT.EDU

I'm here at Usenix and am wondering if anyone else on nm-list or
Love-Hounds is here and planning a wild party or hot night on the town
and wants to invite me.  If so, please call (301) 439-6333 and ask for
Doug.  If I'm not there, which is likely, leave a message.  If you are
too cheap to call, I suppose you can send me email, but the terminal
room here is pretty crouded, so I don't know if I'll be able to check
my mail too often.

If you don't want to invite me, the %%^&%^& you too!