Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

lyrics server soaked in tiny fish!

From: jsd%UMASS.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu (Jonathan S. Drukman)
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 89 22:33:20 EDT
Subject: lyrics server soaked in tiny fish!

From: Mark Anderson <manderso@ugly.cs.ubc.ca>
> Does anyone know whether the Lyrics Server has lyrics from any or all of
> Kate's albums?  (Has anyone actually successfully retrieved lryics from
> the server recently??)

As part-time-co-assistant-manager of the lyrics server, I can confirm
that as of Thursday evening at 10:30PM (that's right now) the server is
up and running.  See:
 JSN SC CS DS LID UJN      STATUS           EXECUTING MESSAGE

 AXRV.T.ON.BC.   .DRUKMAN  EXECUTING
 AXEO.B.NI.BC.   .LYRICS   T/E ROLLOUT       SERWAIT,LYRICS.

There ya go!
And yes, we do have all the Kate albums.  We even have Experiment IV
tucked away somewhere, and we'd be more than willing to accept the non-LP
lyrics if they were properly formatted. (Request HELP/FORMAT from the
server for more info!)

I'm going to name my next band "Tiny Fish."  I like it.  Works for me!

 !   !\             BITNET: jsd@umass
\!on !/rukman      ARPANET: jsd%umass.bitnet@mitvma.mit.edu
"We call it ACIEED!!!!"