Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Makes WDRE Top 200

From: Michael Fischer <MFISCHER%SBCCVM.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 May 89 20:15:14 EDT
Subject: Kate Makes WDRE Top 200

WDRE, the new music station in the New York area, is counting down the top
200 songs of all time this weekend, for Memorial Day. Running Up That Hill
came in at #162. That's what they're up to right now. I'm just a little
surprised. It seems to me like I'm the only Kate fan on Long Island. But
I'm wrong! The list was compiled by having listeners call in with their
three favorites of all time. I of course never got around to voting, or
Kate might have placed higher. Though I may have voted for Hounds Of Love.
Too late now! WHEN IS THE NEW ALBUM COMING OUT??? I WANT IT!!!

  -Mike

- Michael D. Fischer    |    Rivers run uphill                      -
- MFISCHER @ SBCCVM     |   On the dark side of the moon            -
- MIKE88 on DELPHI      |  Mayflies never fly                       -
- GREEN anywhere else   | In the month of June                      -
-                       |                      -- Guadalcanal Diary -