Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Ultravox on CD

From: relph@presto.ig.com (John M. Relph)
Date: 10 May 89 22:59:14 GMT
Subject: Ultravox on CD
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

_Three Into One_ (is this the correct title?), by Ultravox, with John
Foxx on lead vox is now available on CD.  I saw it as a Japanese
import, for an outrageous amount of money.  I did not buy it, nor did
I listen to it, so I don't know how the sound quality of the transfer
is.  Then again, I don't know what the original album sounds like,
either.

        -- John