Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

where are they now?

From: jsd%UMASS.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu (Jonathan S. Drukman)
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 89 11:23:30 EDT
Subject: where are they now?

From: "V70NL::ROSSI" <rossi%v70nl.decnet@nusc.navy.mil>

> I have noticed that cept for Jon, IED, and Doug (of course), there
> are few contributors recently from the early days.  Now, I know
> there are a number of LHs who are not students.  Are Hofmann and
> Wicinski still out there? If so, get in touch, I might be commming
> to DC again for a Pentagon meeting.

You can't possibly mean ME, can you?  Has it really been 2.5 years?  I
blush at the (implied) compliment of being mentioned in the same
sentence as IED and :>oug, of course.  I can partly help you out by
informing you that Hoffman and Wicinski are still very much alive and
well and being obnoxious on an entirely different mailing list, as
Love-Hounds was a bit too wimpy for their high-octane vitriol.  I can
find out their addresses for you with a minimum of difficult, I hope.
Send me some private e-mail so I can establish a return path for you.

	[ There!  You did it again!  -- |>oug ]

 !   !\             BITNET: jsd@umass
\!on !/rukman      ARPANET: jsd%umass.bitnet@mitvma.mit.edu
"Funk pop a roll beats up my soul." -- XTC