Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Discography

From: clindh@bally.Bally.COM (Christer Lindh)
Date: 18 Apr 89 21:37:59 GMT
Subject: Kate Discography
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Here's another unfortunate soul that wanted to spare The Net of his
one-line message and mailed IED directly. It bounced back in his face
of course. So he tried to mail Love-Hounds instead, but that blew up
as well. FOO!  As a last resort he's now trying to post to the
newsgroup...  Too bad the demo-offer expired, so much for trying to
save bandwidth.  Never again.  O well, I assume IED will do this all
over again when he gets more of those bootlegs... :^)

Now for something more productive; it has been a long time since I saw
IEDs "Kate Discography" posted.  There are at least some more bootlegs
out, and I've lost track. If IED is not burried in tapes, can he
please post it again ?  If not, can he mail it to me ?
--
clindh@bally.COM (bally.UUCP)     ::          In cyberspace no one
Bally Systems, Reno, NV,          ::           can hear you dream