Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Cathy Demos

From: bradley!bucc2!pwh@uxc.cso.uiuc.edu (Pete Hartman)
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 89 22:23:01 CST
Subject: Cathy Demos

I realize this is going to sound a bit edged, but that's the way
it is sometimes....

I realize (now) that I have ~.00000000000 chance of getting into
this Cathy Demo mailing list.

This burns me because it is evidently due to not having IEDs address
in a form that my mailer can understand (actually, the second step
in the path is where it choked).  I mailed my request DIRECTLY to him
(as politely as possible for the others on the net) last week, only
to end up finding 1) my digests choked with "one liners" requesting
the tapes and 2) my name not on the list, although many of the more
rude species were.

I would like to request that SOMEONE SOMEHOW post IEDs email address
in MULTIPLE FORMS so that we all can send him mail directly next time
(if there ever is a next time).

And if any of those fine people who are getting copies would care to
make additional copies, I sure wouldn't mind a second generation
version.
				...uiucdcs\
	Pete Hartman		......noao >!bradley!bucc2!pwh
				......cepu/