Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Demos distribution Logistics

From: <JBANKERT%SUNRISE.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 89 10:08
Subject: Demos distribution Logistics

IED & others

        To IED, this is to confirm that I will perform services offered.  The
following to others:  Those of you who send me a blank and a SASE, please also
drop a note to me via e-mail (to me, not to the list please) so I know that
you've sent the cassette to me.  When I receive the blank, I'll send you a note
letting you know that I've received it, so that in the event that the Post awful
manages to loose a package here or there, we've some way of finding out.
        Also, as stated before, I only have access to the facilities I mentioned
until May 8th, so don't wait too long.

                        John Bankert
                        530 Allen Street
                        Syracuse, New York