Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Cathy demos

From: vicorp!sunspark!pms@uunet.UU.NET (Peter Shirley)
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 89 17:12:42 EDT
Subject: Re: Cathy demos
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Please let me know where to send a 90 minute tape (& SAE) for to get a copy of
the _Cathy_demos_.  I shall be vacationing in the midwest (Kansas) for the next
week; if this means that I won't get the address before the offer expires
(at midnight, I assume :), please disregard this.  However, as my employer has
just requested that I start wearing _shoes_ to work, thus affecting my
lifestyle rather severely, I plead for patience on the part of the dubbers.

In short, count me in and where do I sign.

	-Peter
	"Barefoot less often than I was a few short days ago."