Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: _Cathy_Demos_ distributions

From: scott@cs.odu.edu (Scott Yelich)
Date: 13 Apr 89 15:00:49 GMT
Subject: Re: _Cathy_Demos_ distributions
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cs.odu.edu

In article <4YEbkBy00VsfEFjUUR@andrew.cmu.edu> Love-Hounds@GAFFA.MIT.EDU writes:
>Someone needs to find out how many tapes are needed.  Perhaps someone should
>volunteer to take orders, so that the person who will eventually do the
>duplication will know how much work he/she should expect.

Ok, I think there is a difinite misunderstanding here...

I have said that I will take care of duplicating tapes.  I was referring to
AUDIO TAPES.  Are these tapes VIDEO?

Also, I am ALREADY GETTING REQUESTS FOR THE TAPES.... BUT I DONT HAVE THEM
				YET.

>I have a Panasonic PV-4860 HiFi VCR and access to a NAD cassette deck.  I will
>also offer to make copies, though I would prefer to do so from a
>first-generation master.

Then, I think it is best that YOU do this copying since you seem to
``know what you are doing.''  I will send you all the orders that I have
reseived, IF YOU EVER MAKE UP YOUR MIND.

Scott

   Scott D. Yelich                           scott@cs.odu.edu  [128.82.8.1]