Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

no answer on *roff Kate lyrics

From: (Michael J. Lamoureux) <lamour%smiley@gateway.mitre.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 89 09:32:11 -0500
Subject: no answer on *roff Kate lyrics

	After waiting for a few days, I just decided to go dig up the original
posting for the lyrics.  So, I dug up the tape, pulled out the Love-Hounds
digests, grep'ed the files, and found the reason I hadn't gotten them the 1st
time around.  I speak UUCP almost well enough to get by on the easy stuff, but
I think this one was returned to me when I tried to get there.  Can anybody
help me out here?  Was I the only one who wanted them?  The pertinent info has
been extracted below:

> Subject: troff Source for Lyrics
> Date: 9 Jun 88 15:12:00 GMT
> Sender: daemon@bloom-beacon.MIT.EDU
> Really-From: ihnp4!hoqax!bicker@ATHENA.MIT.EDU
>
> Send me a good e-mail address from att (which used to be
> ihnp4) and I will zap it to ya.
>
> /kohn/brian.c      AT&T Bell Laboratories Semantic Engineering Center

Regards,                                          (( I've been told, when I
                                                   (( get older that I'll
Michael Lamoureux (lamour%smiley@gateway.mitre.org) (( understand it all, but
The MITRE Corporation  7525 Colshire Drive         (( I'm not sure if I want
Mailstop Z531 McLean, VA  22102 (703) 883-5370    (( to.     -Kate Bush
                                                 (( "In Search Of Peter Pan"