Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: _Cathy_Demos_ mailing list as of 1:42 p.m. PST, 4/12/89

From: Michael Portuesi <mp1u+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 89 23:41:10 -0400 (EDT)

IED writes:
>      IED has interpreted Michael Portuesi's remarks to mean that he does
> not wish to be put on the mailing list for this tape. If he should change
> his mind (i.e., lower his standards), no grudge will be held against him
> for looking the gift-horse in the mouth.

well, after reading about the state of affairs with regards to IED's
master copy, I figure I'll take what I can get and not look IED's gift
horse in the mouth any more.

I still offer to help with duplication, and I would still prefer to
receive a first-generation master if I am chosen to make duplicates,
though I am not dogmatic on the issue.

--
Michael Portuesi * Information Technology Center * Carnegie Mellon University
INET: mp1u+@andrew.cmu.edu * BITNET: mp1u+@andrew

"The signal has been given
 I go in
 The crime begins"