Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

demos request/offer to help

From: amdcad!neptune.AMD.COM!bob@ames.arc.nasa.gov (Bob Thaden)
Date: 12 Apr 89 21:41:38 GMT
Subject: demos request/offer to help
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I would die for a copy of the demos!!!!
I can also make a dozen or so hi-grade dubs for others (but only
from a master-please).  I've traded over 400 grateful dead tapes
and take it seriously.  I've got all the rest of the boots but
haven't located this one yet.  When it comes out on CD, I'll get it.
There is at least one CD avail. now (I'll have it soon) but I think
its just another Hammersmith (video) dub.

may kate be with you

bob thaden                       bob@neptune.amd.com
4605 cliffstone cove             !amdcad!neptune!bob
austin, tx  78735
512-892-4454  after 7:00 cdt
--
	Robert Thaden		1-(512)-462-5875