Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Cathy Demos

From: <JBANKERT%SUNRISE.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 89 16:05
Subject: Cathy Demos

Not to miss out on the excitement, I'd also like a copy of the Cathy Demos
tape.

Also, If it's helpful, I have access to a studio with capability to do a
fair number of copies at once (7 or 8 real-time w/ Dolby B or C).  I'm not
unwilling to handle some of the work, but since my access goes bye-bye
when I graduate, I'd only be able to offer these services up until the
8th of May, which is the last day I work there.  Source could be Cassette
or Reel-to-Reel (15 ips max tape speed).  I don't however, have the ability
to dub the sound track off a VHS tape.

John Bankert