Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KT Video Tapes and Fanzines

From: rhend@caen.engin.umich.edu (Robert Henderson)
Date: 12 Apr 89 02:28 GMT
Subject: KT Video Tapes and Fanzines
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

A friend and I were talking on the local bulletin board,
and he asked where to find Kate Bush videos in the area.
Well, I had to tell him the truth - there aren't any, as
far as I can tell.  Even at the local record store which
has just about any import you can think of, I couldn't
find a CD of _Lionheart_ when I stopped by a few hours
ago.  Time to face reality - Ann Arbor is a KT dead zone.

Having established this fact, I thought it would be best
to ask all of the net poeple out there - can you provide
addresses where video tapes can be purchased?  Or at least
the address for a Kate fanzine, such as _Homeground_, which
keeps being mentioned on the net?

Please don't tell us to go to Tower Records, as I don't
believe there are any in the state of Michigan, much less
nearby.

PS - |>oug, thanks for the help with _Suspended_in_Gaffa_.
Those lyrics sound about right, and will help me make a
point to my roommate.
--
RobH (or Rob Henderson, if you prefer)
It's in the trees, it's coming!