Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Roches on Sunday Night

From: kurtzman%pollux.usc.edu@oberon.usc.edu (Stephen Kurtzman)
Date: 7 Apr 89 17:07:04 GMT
Subject: Re: Roches on Sunday Night
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@oberon.usc.edu

In article <8903211741.AA10635@dalton.uswest.com> Love-Hounds@GAFFA.MIT.EDU writes:
>Really-From: Chuck Anderson #3000  x1513  <cla%uswest@boulder.Colorado.EDU>

>I've watched another Sunday Night (I think I've seen most of them).
>Now I've go the Roches on tape doing,
>"It Was a Big Nothing",
>with the Sunday Night Band as backup.

I missed the Roches?!? #%$&!&!%* That does it. I'm dropping out. If I hadn't
been studying on Sunday night I would have watched that show. #%!%##%!
The good news is that the Roches are (or will be shortly) on tour. They are
appearing in the L.A. area in the middle of May. May 18th they will be at
a club in Redondo Beach and May 21st they will be at the Coach House in
San Juan Capistrano. I've got my tickets!

Let's hope they come out with a new record soon. Last year when they were
on tour they included enough new material in their act to comprise an LP.