Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Various bits of stuff

From: "Liz Owens, Microcomputer Product Center, 491-3889" <BABOOSHKA@nuacc.acns.nwu.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 89 10:45 CST
Subject: Various bits of stuff

Spring is sprung in Chicago, and still no album.  Sigh.  Friend of a
friend just popped in from England, and I said something to the effect
of, "So, John, why don't you run by Kate's place, I think she lives in
Kent somewhere, and aske her when the HELL she's going to release that
new album??"  He said he'd read something recently that said it was
about to be released, but as he had no facts to back that up with, my
hopes were dashed.  By the way, I, too have heard a Kate Bush is dead
rumor, but it was about a year or year and a half ago.  I was raving
on about Kate as I do, and this nasty girl made the remark that she'd
heard Kate had ben killed in a car accident.  I panicked, but then
checked around and discovered it was false.  Is Kate to be the Paul
McCartney of the eighties and nineties?  Now, if work for the new
album is done at Abbey Road, I guess we'll all know the truth....

Well, I'm off to work.  Take care, all, and just remember, if it's
raining where you are, too, think: "It's good for the farmers."
Repeat this at least three times, and, if we're luck, rain will be
transported to Kansas and we can pay less for our breakfast cereal
next fall.

Forgive the typos--I'm in a hurry.

love to all,
Lizooshka

      [ Every time Kate is late with an album (i.e. everytime she is
	working on an album) there are all these silly rumours that
	she has died in a car crash with the master tapes in her
	hands, or that she has gotten pregnant and given up music, or
	whatever.  They are never true.  (Or at least have never been
	so far....)  -- |>oug ]