Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New Cure

From: Michael Fischer <MFISCHER%SBCCVM.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 89 19:37:43 EST
Subject: New Cure

Hello...
   Has everyone (who's interested) heard the new Cure song, Fascination
Street? It sounds to me like a cross of their very old stuff (pre-Head-On
The-Door) and Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me. It's a pretty good song, but not one
that I would go crazy about. I generally don't like hearing individual Cure
songs. I'd rather just get the whole album! But I'll have to wait a while
for that I guess.

  -Mike

-  Signature file temporarily on hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. -