Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Bush Bulgarka Boyd

From: JDTURN%UMASS.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu (Joe Turner)
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 89 21:47:24 EST
Subject: Bush Bulgarka Boyd

> mitvma.mit.edu running IBM VM SMTP R1.2 on Fri, 10 Mar 89 11:17:08 EST
> HELO MITVMA.MIT.EDU
> mitvma.mit.edu is my domain name.  Yours too, I see!
Sigh, only at MIT would you get this response from a mail server!

Some of you may have noticed the blurb in last month's Tower Records
"Pulse!" rag about how Kate's new LP will be produced by Joe Boyd (Fairport
Convention, Billy Bragg, many many others).   According to IED, this
is a totally false report; Boyd may have only helped with the Trio
Bulgarka's section.  Total supposition on IED's part, but I tend to
agree.

And I still say she dies at the end of "The Ninth Wave".

Joe Turner                                 Man?  Myth?  Mystery?  Mothball?
BITNET: jdturn@umass            ARPANET: jdturn%umass.bitnet@mitvma.mit.edu
           With every kick in the face and every hurdle you pass
                        the rewards get greater.
.
QUIT