Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

A question

From: felix!arcturus!mitch@hplabs.HP.COM (Mitchell S. Gorman)
Date: 10 Jan 89 19:55:53 GMT
Subject: A question
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

	Someone once told me that Our Lady has a little problem with airplanes,
and that this was why she doesn't tour the US.  She mentioned an incident where
Kate got so bad on a flight to New York that they turned the plane around with-
in half an hour of take-off.

	Can anyone verify/put the lie to this rumor?

	Please email, since I don't read this group regularly.

	Thanx,
		Mitch @ Rockwell, Anaheim

Disclaimer:	I have no idea what the best mail path to reach me by might be.