Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lionheart

From: Michael Fischer <MFISCHER%SBCCVM.BITNET@MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 89 00:10:51 EST
Subject: Lionheart

Well, I finally upgraded my Lionheart tape to CD. I was only $11.99 so
I figured I couldn't pass it up. It's amazing how clear the CD sounds.
I've bought some recent CD's that had more noise than this 10 year old
one! Anyway, I also bought the Sugarcubes CD for the 6 bonus tracks, and
my friend gave me the new Jarre CD (Revolution) for Christmas . Really
good! Can't wait to see what new and great music 1989 brings us (besides
KBVI of course!) There's supposed to be a new Cure album out in early '89.
I heard a new song on the radio today that I think was the Cure. It really
sounded like them. But I won't say until I hear them announce it. I would
say I'm 98% sure. Does anyone know of this? That would be a nice new year's
present to us! New York City was pretty exciting for New Years eve. One
murder, 50+ arrests, fights... lots'o'fun. I was safely tucked inside the
Ritz listening to Stevie Ray Vaughn for $30 a ticket. Something I really
couldn't afford to do, but hey! It's New Year's Eve! (what an excuse!)
Well, I hope everyone has a good new year. Can't wait until 1990. Can't
wait for Kate to tour in America. (Please? Pretty please?)

Mike