Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Music For Films III

From: munnari!christie@uunet.UU.NET (Chris Tham)
Date: 23 Dec 88 01:01:03 GMT
Subject: Music For Films III
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I've just bought Music for Films III on Opal Records.  It features
Brian/Roger Eno, Harold Budd, Laraaji, Daniel Lanois and a few others.
(The Harold Budd track is a remix of Balthus Bemused By Color from the
White Arcades album (also on Opal).

The title of the album indicates that there _must_ have been a Music for
Films I and II preceeding it.  Now Music for Films I is obviously Brian
Eno's Music for Films on Editions EG.  Has anyone heard of a Music for
Films II?  Or is that supposed to be Apollo:Atmospheres and Soundtracks
(also on Editions EG)?
--
Internet: christie@kylie.otr.oz		"I'm Pink, therefore I'm Spam"
JANET: christie%kylie.oz@uk.cc.ucl.cs	Phone: +612 235-0255