Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Chocolate War

From: Douglas Weiman <WEIMAN@SRI-NIC.ARPA>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 88 07:31:21 PST
Subject: The Chocolate War

Unless somebody beats me to it, let me be the first to report Kate's
musical contribution to this film.  Over the end credits, "Running Up
That Hill" is played.

Nothing new here, it's not a new mix, although the drums sounded kind
of wimpy, but that might have been the sound system in the theater.
Also, the end credit states that Kate appears courtesy of
EMI-Manhattan/Capitol records.

The film itself wasn't too bad - a little long in places, but overall
rather good.

Douglas Weiman
(WEIMAN@SRI-NIC.ARPA)

-------