Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: New Skinhead O'Connor out?

From: steve@raspail.cdc.com (Steve Schonberger)
Date: 4 Dec 88 18:11:10 GMT
Subject: Re: New Skinhead O'Connor out?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <8812040716.AA16658@uunet.UU.NET>, sco!jamescb@uunet.UU.NET writes:
> I heard what was billed as a new Sinead O'Connor track on the radio
> last weekend while driving around SF (KITS, 105.3) - anyone know if
> there's a new single and/or album ? I don't remember the name of the
> track I heard, unfortunately.

I believe the new track is likely to be "Jump in the River", which is
on the _Married to the Mob_ soundtrack.  I don't get that station, but
I imagine since that is the only new material I know of by her.  I heard
it at her concert performance, along with one other song that wasn't on
_Lion and the Cobra_.  I think Doug Alan posted some lyrics excerpts to
both "Jump in the River" and the other song she did in the concert.

	Steve Schonberger
	steve@raspail.uucp	raspail!steve@shamash.cdc.com
	...!uunet!rosevax!shamash!rapail!steve