Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Split Enz needed!!!

From: jvnccomm@pilot.njin.net (JvNC Communications Testing)
Date: 2 Dec 88 17:07:07 GMT
Subject: Split Enz needed!!!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

My apologies for this not being in the most appropriate place, however
there seems to be a lot more posters from Australia here than there are
in rec.music.misc (and my response regarding a posting like this in
rec.music.misc was virtually nil).
Anyway, I am on a desperate search to find any Split Enz material that
has not been released in the U.S. of A.
Specifically, the single "Next Exit" and Split Enz last LP, "See Ya
Round" (and any CD releases of "Waiata"/"Corroborree", "Time And Tide",
and any pre-"True Colours" CDs.)
If anyone has any info on how I could possibly get these items or if
someone is willing to give them up and sell them, please let me know.
I await with eager anticipation.
Again apologies for inappropriate posting.

Regards,
Brendan

P.S. This stuff is rec.music.gaffa is pretty darn good!!