Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate appearances on video?

From: hqyy@vax5.CIT.CORNELL.EDU
Date: 2 Dec 88 02:13:30 GMT
Subject: Kate appearances on video?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@vax5.CIT.CORNELL.EDU

Hello fellow Kate Bush fans.
  The reason I am writing this is that I have heard
that our mistress has made appearances on American TV (granted this was a long
time ago).  I was just wondering if anyone has these appearances on video tape
somewhere.  I would love to get my hands on it. (I believe she was a guest on
Saturday Night Live and she also made an appearance on Night Flight, a series
shown on the USA cable channel).
  You can either e-mail me or postal mail me.  My address is:
             Santosh Nair
             404 University Ave., Apt.#4
             Ithaca, NY 14850
  My e-mail address is HQYY@VAX5.CORNELL.CIT.EDU

Thanks in advance.

P.S.  This is my first time posting a message on this network, so please
      be kind to my mistakes.

                                                   Santosh Nair