Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Need some info.....

From: rpandey@mist.cs.orst.edu (Rajeev Pandey)
Date: 28 Nov 88 11:48:42 GMT
Subject: Need some info.....
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@cs.orst.edu

  I read through the letters that Kate Bush had written over the years in
  a recent posting, and had a couple of questions:

  --What kind of a collaboration did ABBA and KB have ?

  --In another letter, KB thanks David Gilmour (she also mentions that "The
    Wall" is one of her favorite albums........I knew there was something
    good about her :-)  ). Have Gilmour and Bush worked together ever ??

  --Could someone please e-mail me a discography of Kate Bush?? I recently
    borrowed a tape of "Hounds of Love", and went and bought the CD of it
    the next day (mine has a SPARS of AAD, incidently). Is all her work of
    the "Hounds of Love" quality ??

					Thanx much !!

--------                                        Rajeev "Raju" Pandey
Dept. of Computer Science
Oregon State University               Internet: rpandey@cs.orst.edu
Corvallis, OR  97331-3902             UUCP:     tektronix!orstcs!rpandey
(503) 754-3273                        UUCP:     hplabs!hp-pcd!orstcs!rpandey