Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

My last words on Gaffa

From: "Liz Owens, Microcomputer Product Center, 491-3889"<BABOOSHKA@NUACC.ACNS.NWU.EDU>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 88 13:48 CDT
Subject: My last words on Gaffa
Posted-Date: Wed, 12 Oct 88 13:48 CDT

I should have just accepted that Gaffa means gaffer's tape and nothing
else.  I've been living 2 floors above Gaffer's Bar for 4 months now,
and I'm a great believer in signs.

By the way, how come I never seem to get the issues with my postings
in them?  I got 2 compliments on my last posting, but no issue ever
appeared with that letter in it. I just think y'all are tired of me
arguing with me.

	[ Such are the wonders of E-Mail...  -- |>oug ]

Love to all,

Lizooshka