Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush and White Chocolate...

From: gts@PREP.AI.MIT.EDU (G. T. Samson)
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 88 17:04:18 EST
Subject: Kate Bush and White Chocolate...
Posted-Date: Thu, 6 Oct 88 17:04:18 EST

Who was it who suggested (in this newsgroup) that one could have an,
er, "interesting" experience by listening to Kate Bush while allowing
white chocolate to dissolve slowly in one's mouth?

I finally tried it, albeit watered-down (Nestle's Alpine White
adulterated with almonds and _The Whole Story_ CD)...

...it IS awfully pleasant...

not hallucinatory, or anything, but still VERY nice...

Now, if you'll all excuse me, I'm going to go do it again. 8-)

Name:      Gregory T. Samson
Nicknames: An Insane Man [yet still, the Evil MicroWizard]
Address:   gts@prep.AI.MIT.EDU
Quote:     "Sometimes nice boys have to die." - serial killer, Video Jack #4