Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Seoul Olympics/NBC Coverage

From: hoqax!bicker@ATT.ATT.COM
Date: Mon 03 Oct 1988 12:30 EDT
Subject: Seoul Olympics/NBC Coverage
Email-Version: 2
Message-Version: 2
Ua-Message-Id: <post.bicker.Mon 03 Oct 1988 12:28 EDT>

I hope y'all were watching the closing ceremonies last night (October
2) at about 9pm when the crew saw fit to use Running Up That Hill as
background music for a retrospective of track and field!

/kohn/brian.c       AT&T Bell Laboratories Semantic Engineering Center
The Resource, Poet of Quality      ...att!hoqax!bicker  (201) 949-5850
            "Poverty is the worst form of violence."
   "There is always something to do.  There are always hungry people
   to feed, naked people to clothe, sick people to comfort and make
   well.  And while I don't expect you to save the world I do think
   it's not asking too much for you to love those with whom you sleep,
   share the happiness of those whom you call friend, engage those
   among you who are visionary and remove from your life those who
   offer you depression, despair and disrespect." -- Nikki Giovanni