Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"This Woman's Work"

From: berns%lti.com@BU-IT.BU.EDU (Brian Berns x26)
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 88 14:05:22 EDT
Subject: "This Woman's Work"

I'm wary of starting another years-long backwards/forwards debate, but
does anybody know what the bit of dropped-in vocals at the beginning
of "This Woman's Work" says?  Specifically, I'm referring to a
less-than-one-second bit of quietly spoken stuff right after the
initial "oh-hooos" have been sung and right before the actual lyrics.
It sounds really cool as part of the song, but I have no idea what is
being said.  Anybody?

-- Brian

P.S.  |>oug and IED, do you guys have like, _alot_, of free time on
      your hands?

      [	I know that I don't.  But one is willing to give up little,
	unnecessary, time consuming things, like eating and sleeping,
	in the name of Truth.  -- |>oug ]