Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

prediKTion

From: Allan Kamen <AGK2F%UOTTAWA.BITNET@MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 88 23:40:08 EDT
Subject: prediKTion
Posted-Date: Fri, 05 Aug 88 23:40:08 EDT

I have recently heard on the radio show Rock Over London that Kate is
still working in the studio and the album will not be released until
after the new year. This seems to contradict IEDs prediKTion of a
September single.  Also in the same show it was mentioned that Midge
Ure's single with Kate will be released in a few weeks (less than 2).
I can't remeber the title of the song but it could have been
'Springtime'.

I have recently purchased some Danielle Dax albums and 12" following
the advice of the newsgroup. I must say that I like what I hear. On
the album Jesus Egg that Broke? and on the 12" of Flies... there is a
circular Hebrew inscription. Does anyone know what it says?  I don't
really feel like taking out the Hebrew-English dictionary and
translating.

Debbie Gibson shouldn't be compared to Kate Bush.

      [	I don't think anyone is doing that seriously.  They are
	just trying to annoy.  -- |>oug ]

Allan Kamen