Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Just a request for some info.

From: cbosgd!ihnp4!ihlpl!brandx@ATT.ATT.COM
Date: 1 Aug 88 13:37:38 GMT
Subject: Just a request for some info.
>From: ihnp4!ihlpl!brandx (Howard Weisberg)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Just a question:  If I remember correctly, someone posted a letter
that was sent to a record company, requesting more info. than
was in the CD packaged.  I want to write CBS with a similar question.
I got an album (re-issued on CD) that didn't have the lyrics or
the musicians that the record had.  It makes me sick that we have to
pay more money for less info. for CDs.

Thanks,
	Howard Weisberg	ihlpl!brandx
	Data Switching (1PSS) System Test Group