Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Tour

From: mcvax!inf.rl.ac.uk!nbc@UUNET.UU.NET
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 88 19:15:32 bst
Subject: The Tour

> From: IED0DXM%UCLAMVS.BITNET@MITVMA.MIT.EDU

>>     I would expect that Kate will never do a tour in the sense of
>> doing about 50 venues over a period of 3 months like a lot of rock
>> groups.  Rather, she is likely to do say a week at Wembley, or
>> Birmingham NEC.

>     Sorry, IED has to disagree with this hypothesis. If Kate designs
> a concert show at all (and she will, she will!), she'll do it right:
> it'll cost millions, it'll be enormous, and it'll tour everywhere.
> Betcha.

Five will get you ten (whatever the hell that means!). One shiny coin
of the realm against one crumply green piece of paper says Kate will
do less than 5 venues in GB, and most likely no US dates during 1989.
So start saving for your airfare now IED (we need the currency over
here!).

Be seeing you.
	No. 6 waiting for KBVI