Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Kick Inside

From: David Vinayak Wallace <Gumby@MCC.COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 88 00:05:48 EDT
Subject: The Kick Inside

I bought this album on graduation day this year.  Listened to it once;
that was enough.

Then about 10 days ago I took it out again and listened to "Wuthering
Heights," the reason I bought the album.  Hmm, not bad.  Listened to
it a couple of tmies.  The rest of the album, well, ah...not my cup of
tea.

About a week ago I put the disk on again, listened to WH a couple of
times; well, this is a bit repetitive; let's hear the whole disk.
It's OK; I play it once, then put the disk away.

yesterday I listened to it about half a dozen times.  The whole disk I
mean.

Today I've also heard it about that many times and it's not even 6 AM.

Is there any cure?