Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

essential, absolute, and necessary truths of the universe

From: voodoo jazz acid noise hippy <ZAPHOD@wwu.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 May 88 03:34 PST
Subject: essential, absolute, and necessary truths of the universe

When one has come close to the essential Kate-nature of the universe,
how can one suffer to exist on the plane where only a small projection
of the pan-dimensional Kateness can exist?

When will you all realize that Kate is actually the only thing that
exists, can exist, or ever existed?

The Dreaming is the best album that has ever been.  In fact, it is the
only album that exists.  All others are mere shadows of the form, the
archetype, that Kate has given us.

We are all suspended in Gaffa, we should all leave it open, we are all
mere figments of Kate's Dreamtime.