Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Jane Siberry/Kathy Lee Berryhill

From: beau@tetra.nosc.mil (John S. Boumila)
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 88 15:54:48 PDT
Subject: Jane Siberry/Kathy Lee Berryhill

  Hello Doug,

      [	Hi John!  -- |>oug ]

  Was able to see Jane Siberry this Saturday April 16th at a local
  bar.  All in all she was very good, although the band played way too
  far loud.  Had a hard time understanding some of the lyrics.  I am
  not familiar with any of her music, I wasn't even aware of her at
  all except through love-hounds.  I was impressed none the less with
  her, and will purchase her album(s).

  Also appearing as her opener was Kathy Lee Berryhill, I was very
  taken with her voice and guitar playing.  I WILL definitely buy her
  recordings.  Had a little chat with her after her set.  Seems to be
  a very pleasant person and I did get her autograph.  Didn't get the
  chance to talk or even see Jane Siberry after her set.

  Oh well!!

	  John Boumila
	  Computer Sciences Corporation
	  San Diego, CA.