Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

I've got a pin-up from a newspaper...

From: IED0DXM%UCLAMVS.BITNET@MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Date: Thu, 05 May 88 18:26 PDT
Subject: I've got a pin-up from a newspaper...

     Kate is filming videos now. She's also working on the tour, and
is deep in training. The album's been finished for a couple of months
now already. She will release the first single in September, and the
album will follow in October, along with the first video. Kate will
not come to the U.S. for a promotional interview tour this time. In
fact, she'll do less promotion in the UK, too, and do as much as
possible in a much shorter period of time than for _HoL_. Since all
the follow-up singles and videos will already have been done in
advance, she will therefore be able to resume training and rehearsals
for the tour within three or four months following the release of the
album, say by the beginning of March. After another two or three
months, perhaps by about June 1, Kate will announce the dates of the
Tour of Life II, which will begin in October and continue throughout
the world until the first of the year.

-- Andrew Marvick
   ...of Peter Pan. I keep it in a locket. I hide it in my pocket.