Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KB Biographical Info?

From: malc@tahoe.unr.edu (Malcolm L. Carlock)
Date: 2 Apr 88 18:23:31 GMT
Subject: KB Biographical Info?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Thanks VERY much to Doug for his reply to my "what do these things
mean" posting in regards to _The Dreaming_.  It answered most if not
all of the questions I had been wondering about, and more.

Now, I have another request . . . ("oh, no!  not again!")

I am now seeking biographical info on Kate.  If someone could give me
pointers to such information I would be muchly appreciative.

"What does this guy want with all this information?", you may ask.
Well, I'm putting together a 1-hour Kate program to be broadsast in a
week or two on our campus radio station (yeah, I know there's enough
of her music for more than (just!) 1 hour, but it's a start).  Talk
during the show is planned to be kept to a minimum, but we want the
talk we DO have to be relatively pertinent and informative, and this
is what I'll be using the information for (that, and personal
edification/gratification . . .)

Thanks in advance (and thanks again, Doug).

Malcolm L. Carlock
"Er ist wieder hier;  der Mann, der in seinen Augen das Kind hat"
malc@tahoe.unr.edu.UUCP		       University of Nevada, Reno

P. S. 	I couldn't find any Kate info in Grove's (hmph), although Laurie
	Anderson WAS in there.  That's a start, I guess . . .