Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sinead O'Connor

From: rutgers!uiucdcs!bradley!bucc2!frodo@ATHENA.MIT.EDU (Pete Hartman)
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 88 03:19:01 CST
Subject: Sinead O'Connor

For those interested, I just recieved a clipping with the following
US Debut dates for Sinead O'Connor (GREAT STUFF!!):

Boston 		(Paradise)	    March 31
		(Axis)		    April 1
Washington D.C.	(The 930 Club)	    April 3
Boston		(Metro)		    April 4
Detroit		(St. Andrew's Hall) April 6
Chicago		(Metro)		    April 11
Minneapolis	(First Avenue)	    April 12
Boulder, CO	(Hi-Lo)		    April 15
Seattle		(Parker's)	    April 19
Portland, Ore	(Starry Nights)	    April 20
San Francisco	(The Stone)	    April 22
Los Angeles	(Wiltern Theater)   April 23
Manhattan 	(T.B.A.)	    April 26

I have been waiting for this for a while (I'm in the Chicago area,
roughly speaking) and only got it by merest lucky chance.  I thought
that there would likely be others out there waiting anxiously for
news of dates near them.....