Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hello fellow Bush wackers!!

From: kudla@life.pawl.rpi.edu
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 88 10:25:27 EST
Subject: Re: Hello fellow Bush wackers!!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

> From: JONES%RPICICGE.BITNET@MITVMA.MIT.EDU

> I recently purchased the Spring '88 issue of HOMEGROUND, and saw
> your computer address in the magazine.  So, being a loyal Kate fan
> myself, I decided to write!

>  Let me give you a brief background of myself.  My name is Deb
> Wentorf, I'm 26, and I work as a computer operator for Rensselaer
> Polytechnic Institute (RPI, that is) in Troy, New York; hence, I
> have easy access to the computer systems!

Well, welcome aboard, Deb, from another inmate of the
RensselPolyInstiTechni Tute!  Actually, I never introduced myself to
the net, either. *blush*

My name's Rob Kudla (Obviously), and I'm an 18-year old RPI frosh. I
don't have much in the way of rare Kate; just all her albums. I rely
on my even more fanatical friends to let me listen to THEIR bootlegs. :)

And I love the Hammersmith video best of all. I think...

   ------------Robert J. Kudla - Pseudo-Freshman Extraordinaire-------------
   Screw the disclaimers- flame at will!                 Itt@RPITSMTS.BITNET
                                                      FU7Z%mts@itsgw.rpi.edu
                                                          kudla@pawl.rpi.edu