Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

here's a question...

From: suneast!agent99!hsu@Sun.COM (David Hsu - Sun ECD Software Consultant)
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 88 13:54:10 EST
Subject: here's a question...

Actually, this one's been sitting in the back of my head since last
summer.  Does anyone know exactly where the cover photograph for _The
Joshua Tree_ was taken?  For that matter, if you compare the two,
you'll notice that the cover `photo' on the Bloom County _Billy and
the Boingers Bootleg_ collection was taken at the same spot, and is
not the same photograph.

yours for music you can't get out of your head,

-dave
=====
David Hsu		On loan to but not an employee of Sun Microsystems
suneast!hsu@sun.com	hsu@eneevax.umd.edu	seismo!mimsy!eneevax!hsu

"My motto is -- do it MY way, or watch your butt."  - Nathan Arizona, Sr.